Enterprise without Borders® program can be run together with your Company Program in the same year/semester or can be run the following year as a separate next level of the Company Programme
Through the EwB web-platform www.jaewb.org, a truly global community of teachers, volunteers and students have access to digital materials and online interactive activities.
Enterprise without Borders® program became global and new regions are joining the network (Asia-Pacific, Americas Middle East & North Africa, U.S.A. and Africa). Open to all JA countries now.
JA Companies create their catalogues and profiles under each EwB Site
JA students may already have a business idea in mind for their EWB company or they may have a student company underway; or they may come up with a entirely fresh idea to get her with their partner company.
Whatever the case may be, in EWB they will begin communicating about the possibilities for partnership. The opportunities are wide and varied and up to them.
- Joint-venture company
- Coordinated product/service development
- Exchanges via Skype, email, etc. visits with entrepreneurial content
DOING BUSINESS ACROSS BORDERS
- Once the partnershipisregistered, studentsproceedwiththeir business plan.
- Business activitywouldproceedjustlike the Company Program (operations, finance, production, marketing…) exceptthattherewouldbe cross-border trade or other international exchange involved
- Students should publish more detailed information about their joint products/services in the EWB online joint-venture mall