The Junior Achievement Marketing Society envisions itself as the leading National organization that cultivates the next generation of the best marketing leaders and professionals, who possesses strong passion for excellence and patriotism, and will be the channels of innovation in the marketing industry through proper training and exposure.
The missions of the organization are as follows:
- To develop the marketing skills of students in partnership with the corporate sector and international organizations.
- To provide marketing students with the proper training and internship programs.
- To promote academic excellence in the field of Marketing through mentorship and volunteerism activities.
National League of Executives ‘14-’15
- Nikko Nembraskav B. Maquilan – National President
- Marjorie Anne M. Lopena – Executive Vice President for Internal Affairs
- Jonnah Katrina A. Magboo – Executive Vice President for External Affairs
- Haidee M. Pene – Executive Secretary
- Jayson L. Valenzuela – Treasurer
- Jerica May A. Polintan – Vice President for Membership
- Shekinah Denisse S. Cervantes – Vice President for Research and Development
- Anne Marjorie C. Bansag – Vice President for Training and Development
- Francis Zeus B. Pasatiempo – Director for Chapters
- Jonice Aeron C. Cirujales – Vice President for Marketing
- Neil Robert E. Marquez – Vice President for Advertising and Public Relations
- Jackielyn P. Sentinerial – Creatives Associate
- Maria Angela M. Obaldo – Creatives Associate
- Kristine L. Diacajo – Creatives Associate
- Lorainne Abegail L. Balmeo – Creatives Associate